Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Pics for free - directly from the members area of Melissa Doll's Official Website

Melissa Doll ! Isn't she really perfect like a beautiful doll ? I like her a lot and that's why I post new pics of her and I'll post new pics in the future too! So bookmark this Blog! The new pics will be here just hours after there are some new on her official website ! And it's all for free - for the real fans of Melissa! I'll also try to find some videos and I promisse the next time there will be not only pic but also links to some videos for download !



If you like the perfect teen Melissa, you must also visit the Blogs of her friends! There are for example the really famous Andi Pink and the sexy big boobs teen Chase the Hottie ! If you prefer more innocent, naive teens, I would redirect you to the Blogs of Ana Fey and Planet Brooke!

So, enjoy all the free materials here, download all the pics and visit the other great Blogs! have fun and come back soon for the new pics and vids! If you have special wishes - just post a comment and I'll find each cute teen for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home